Disclaimer:

SPSSCS does not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of any information provided in this forum. The opinions expressed on the SPSSCS Bulletin Board reflect solely the opinions of the participants.

Dermaplane Blades

Home Forums Bulletin Board Dermaplane Blades

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jami 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jlp

Our company has used Biomedic dermaplane blades for years? There has been many issues with shipping them lately! Does anyone know about the blades possibly changing in performance?? Do they seem more dull to anyone else? Are there any other companies that would be suggested to go with?? Thanks in advance for your help :)

gina

Societe skincare and peels also has them and sells the blade holder and remover.

jlp

Ok great Thank you Gina!

Jami

I recently had a dud box of blades. I do not know if it was the new blades or an old box. I notified my rep and she is replacing them. The next box was good, but i had some boxes from before and after the backorder, so i am not sure which was which. But, if this continues i will buy from Societe as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Dermaplane Blades
Your information:

× one equals 6

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>