Disclaimer:

SPSSCS does not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of any information provided in this forum. The opinions expressed on the SPSSCS Bulletin Board reflect solely the opinions of the participants.

DERMAPLANING

Home Forums Bulletin Board DERMAPLANING

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gina 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CHARLENE STEWARD

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHEN YOU USE DERMAPLANING.

WITH MICRODERMABRATION?
    WITH CHEMICAL PEELS?
    ACNE PUSTULES PRESENT?

MICRO VS DERMAPLANING

WOULD LOVE TO HERE OPINIONS

Jayme

Dermaplaning, can be performed before Microdermabrasions and peels. Not great with acne, as the skin is very textured and acne skins dont do well with the little velus hairs that grow back they typically get in-grown. Hope this helps :)

Meredith

In my experience dermaplaning is 3-4 times more affective than microdermabrasion and can be less irritating. It can be used with chemical peels, but can make them more sensitive to the acids, so be conservative. As stated about, it is not for all skin types. There are companies such as La Roche Posay that do training or if you do not carry their products I’ve got a recourse you can order blades from.

gina

Who is your recourse, LaRoche Posay you have to have a advance account for the blades
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: DERMAPLANING
Your information:

two + 5 equals

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Register For Forums